Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Nostalgia


Maybe it's the mounds of snow that have piled up outside.
Perhaps it's the freezing temps that ignited this nostalgic veil that covers me.
I guarantee it's a little bit of cabin fever (hope it doesn't turn out like the movie)
and a whole lot of daydreaming that has me thinking of Halloween and longing for the magic that surrounds the season.

I've mentioned it before, and it holds true that I feel so normal in October -
 with the delicious scents and the warm hues;
with the lure of superstitions and ghost stories;
with the variety and the onslaught of originality in both costume and decoration.

Halloween is my absolute favorite time of year.

Am I alone?
Anyone else out there missing it?


P to the S -
I would never wish away time.  This is merely an update:
254 days until Halloween!
Got your costume ideas ready?
Believe it or not, I do have mine, but the details have yet to be worked out.



  

No comments: