Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Killer Line-Up


I was just a kid back then - innocent and impressionable - and I was so scared that I kept biting the skin around my nails like some sort of recovering addict.  I recall the darkness of the theater; my parents munching on popcorn beside me (I was too nervous to eat); and the anticipation as the movie boomed to life. 

Thinking back, I can still remember my reaction to those gargoyles - the tingle of fear; the awe that welled up inside of me like a fever.  I can remember how hard I laughed over the rapport between Rick Moranis and Sigourney Weaver's characters.  I relive the charm of  Dr. Peter Venkman. 
And who out there doesn't remember this great line? 
Image source at quickmeme.com

Well, it's been 30 years since Ghostbusters made its debut onto the big screen and into my heart.
And from what I've read, I guess we all better get those makeshift toasters and proton packs ready, because the rumors are true.

I know we've all heard the talks about the remake and we all tried to guess who would best fill the roles, but I never expected this crew:
(click on the following link:)


I am so stoked for this movie now!
Anyone else out there loving this idea?  
Any comments?
Anything to add?
My only question that remains is who will be the Gatekeeper and who will be the Keymaster?
Guess I'll just have to wait till 2016.




No comments: