Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Contest Time

***Update***
This contest is closed.
We have our winner!!!

I found this novel at an airport book stand last year.  It was a quick purchase because I needed my reading fix and this was in my line of sight.



Now, this isn't the best book I've ever read in my life but it can definitely hold its own.
Even after a year, I still find myself trying to repress some of its darkness from my mind.  So, I guess it did its job.

Now, I pass it on to you...to the winner of this contest.
Which Creepster will it be?



Just be the first to answer the following trivia question and it's yours!






Who does this quote belong to?  

"A book is a gift you can open again and again."


(Be the first to answer correctly in the comment section below
You must be in accordance with our Contest Rules.)



No comments: