Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The King of Horror


*****UPDATE*****
We have our winners~
This contest is closed.


Stephen King fan?
Win a copy of Gerald's Game.
 Just name two works of Stephen King that have been made into a movie.
(And let us know your favorite while you're at it.)

The first two who answer correctly win.
Please leave your name and answer in the comment section below.

Good luck, Creepsters.



Books are recycled

10 comments:

  1. IT..The stand (stand by me movie..)...The Shinning...Pet Cemetery. ..Jesica Raymond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're one of our winners, Jesica Raymond! Yay!!!

      Delete
  2. I really like The Stand...enjoyed stand by me even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salems Lot, Cujo, Tommyknockers.... Cujo was my fav...my parents knew the people who had the dogs for the movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winner! And how cool is the dog thing! Small world, eh?!

      Delete
    2. Cujo made me scared of dogs for a while...because of IT...clowns and me dont go well together. ..they all float down here...lol

      Delete
  4. to this day i have always wanted a saint bernard...

    ReplyDelete